In this time of uncertainty, we want to be sure all guests feel comfortable staying in our condo. Therefore, we’ve taken extra precautions aligning with CDC guidelines to help mitigate risk of illness. That said, we do want to be clear that even with the utmost attention to cleaning detail, risks of COVID-19 are fluid and we ask that guests do their part as well.
The following illustrates steps we are taking to help mitigate the spread.
- Guest Wellness Check
- One day prior to check in, we will ask guests if they, or someone in their household has been diagnosed with COVID-19, traveled abroad within the last 30 days or currently has or recently had flu-like symptoms including fever greater than 100.4, coughing or shortness of breath.
- Guest Interaction
- While we’d love to greet you face-to-face, we will send you a text message with a keyless entry code for self check-in and check-out.
- If a mid-stay maintenance emergency occurs, we will make every effort to perform services while guests are not present.
- Disinfectant cleaning supplies will be available to our guests.
- There are a few spices and staples available in our kitchen which may have been used by other guests. If this is a concern for you, we encourage you to bring your own.
- If you are concerned about using dishes, glasses or utensils, please feel free to bring your own. There is plenty of pantry storage available.
- We supply sheets and bath towels however we’ve temporarily removed extra linens. Should you require beyond bath towels and sheets provided for your party, please notify us 7 calendar days before your stay.
- You are welcome to bring your own sheets and towels, should you prefer.
- Mattresses and pillows are covered in protective casing.
- You are welcome (and strongly encouraged) to bring your own pillows.
- Cleaning Between Guests
- Our cleaning team uses chemical disinfectants approved to kill bacteria and cleans all surfaces including high-touch areas between each guest.
- When feasible, the condo will be left empty for 24 hours between guests.
- When 24 hour downtime is not feasible, we will direct cleaning staff to wear masks, gloves and open all windows to allow for ventilation.
- No Shoe Policy
- We have added a sign by our front door reminding guests to remove shoes upon entry.
2 thoughts on “Covid-19 Protocol”
Hi Amanda, I was very impressed with your message to tenants. My housemate has a rental property also, I was wondering if I could use some of the info you have here for her guests….specifically about covid 19 protocols. Thank you
Hi Arlene, sure! There are also some great resources on Vrbo.
Best of luck!