Well perhaps Covid-19 has helped with one thing…no shortage of blog content! Things seem to change daily, but on the plus side businesses are slowly opening up. Since we’ve last updated, we’ve received notification from the Governor of the following:
- Most import thing first, the short term rental ban is lifted so if you are scheduled to stay with us, no worries! Your vacation is ON!
- Effective June 15th, restaurants are open for outside dining and limited inside dining
- Brigantine has several restaurants already set up for outdoor dining including Laguna which is right on the beach!
- Many restaurants will still offer delivery as well as their usual pick-up options
- Retail will be opening June 15th allowing customers to shop inside stores with limited capacity
- The Cove (Brigantine’s 4×4 drive-on beach which does require a seasonal pass) will open Saturday, June 6th.
- The Seawall (a walking path at the north end of Brigantine) will open June 6th
- The Bird Watching tower (also at the north end) is now open
- The Brigantine Farmer’s Market originally submitted plans for a drive through market, however once NJ Governor Murphy moved NJ to Phase 2 effective June 15th, updated plans were submitted for a walk-through market. We are anticipating the Farmer’s Market will open mid-June
Check back often for more updates!