You’ve planned, prepared, counted down, and now are just a few weeks away from your stay! How do you check in? What can you expect when you arrive? What events regularly occur on the island? What amenities do we offer? This post will give you all the details!
Two weeks before check in
- You will receive a Welcome Packet
- This packet will contain a Welcome Letter with driving instructions, our address, check-in time and other helpful information
- You will also receive a few goodies from us and our local merchants
- If you plan to book reservations in Atlantic City or a beach photo shoot with Kelly and Craig Photography, be sure to book these in advance. During the high season, they fill up fast!
Morning of Check In
- Around 8am, we will text you your unique front door code, remind you of driving directions and also your check out time
- We will be available via text, phone or email for any support you may need checking in
- Typically we cannot accommodate early check-ins due to our rigorous cleaning and post cleaning inspection process. Normal check-in time is 3pm
When you arrive to the Island
- Consider visiting the island early to stop at the Brigantine Farmer’s Market (open from 8am – 12pm Saturdays)
- If you’d like to head to the beach early, feel free to park in the designated condo space if it’s available. If not, there is plenty of street parking. You are also welcome to use the outdoor shower behind the condo complex.
Time to check in
- Using your unique front door condo, you’ll have entry to the condo
- We’ll have a Welcome Gift waiting for you on the kitchen table along with a bag of items from our local vendors
- Fresh towels will be waiting for you in each bathroom along with Shampoo, Conditioner and Body Wash
- Beds will be unmade and a set of clean sheets and pillowcases will be packaged for you near each bed (we do this so you can be certain you are sleeping on fresh, clean sheets!)
- Baby gear such as Pack N Play, baby gate, stroller and high chair will be there upon your arrival
- All beach gear including chairs, umbrella, toys and beach cart will be located in our storage bin
- We will supply you with a starter pack of toilet paper, paper towels and basic cleaning supplies should you need them
- Beach badges and pool passes will be waiting for you at the entry way
- We will send you a text message once you’re settled to make sure everything is going well
During your stay
- Plan to check out the Brigantine Farmer’s Market each Saturday from 8am – 12pm. You’ll find everything from crafters, to fresh produce, specialty cheeses, food trucks, seafood and my personal favorite…the Crepes!
- The Art Walk is another weekly event that occurs where local artists gather to display and sell their merchandise. Be on the look out for dates and times.
- Occasionally, Brigantine Chamber of Commerce offers “Movies on the Beach”. Dates and movies to be announced.
- Be sure to check out local events happening in nearby Atlantic City
- We have an entire list of Island restaurants, activities and shopping to enjoy. Find out about them on our website.
Day of Departure
- We’ll send you a text message the morning of your departure to answer any questions you may have
- A short list of reminders are listed on the fridge
- Please be sure to leave us a review after your stay and jot down a few words about your vacation in our Guest Book
- And of course, have a safe travel home!