We want to ensure every guest has the very best vacation possible. In effort to maintain our condo for the each guest, please abide by the following rules. Please note, some of these rules are also required by Islander Condominium Association and therefore may be associated with separate fines.
Failure to follow these rules may result in a fine that will be assessed directly to the renter.
- No smoking of any kind in or around the property or on balconies
- No candles
- No Bar B Q anywhere on the premises including the decks
- No pets
- No loud music
- Absolutely no parties
- Guests are assigned one parking space. The condo association does not allow bike racks to be stored on vehicles parked in the assigned parking space. Parking tag must be displayed.
- You must be 26 years old to sign our lease; parents are not allowed to rent on behalf of teens
- Please note that the person who makes the payment and signs the contract to book the reservation, must be present at check-in and during the remainder of the stay
- No prom, senior week, or teenager vacation inquiries
- Maximum guests: 6
- 4 beach tags provided. Beach tags cost the renter $30.00 each to replace if lost.
- No refunds for early checkout
- Check in 3pm; checkout 10am
- Primary renter is required to provide identification and signed Short Term Rental Agreement
*Please note, the pool area is monitored by camera security. Failure to follow these rules will result in a fine to the renter.
- 4 Pool badges are provided for anyone over 16. If you loose one you will be charged $250.
- Pool open 11am-6pm daily starting mid June through Labor Day
- Pool is open weekends only from Memorial Day weekend through mid June
- No drinking in pool area. Drinking in the pool area will result in a $525 fine
- During the time of Covid, guests must bring their own chairs to the pool area
- There is no lifeguard–pool is ‘swim at your own risk’
- The pool hours and opening/closing dates vary yearly.