Before packing, visit our Amenities page to see what we provide.
A few suggestions of what you may want to bring:
- Beach Towels (we do not have a washer and dryer, therefore you may want to bring several)
- We provide salt, pepper, and basic spices
- One starter roll of toilet paper is provided for each bathroom and one roll of paper towels
- Both Acme and Brigantine Freshery on the Island will deliver! Call ahead to have your groceries delivered right to your door after you check in!
- Jackets/sweatshirts and long pants for cooler nights and rainy days (Brigantine weather is a lot like Aruba. There is typically a nice breeze!)
- Most of the restaurants on the island are very casual. No need to pack your ‘Sunday best’ unless you plan to visit one of the restaurants in Atlantic City or are planning to attend a show.
- Bathing suits are a must!
- Sunscreen and aloe
- Comfy shoes especially if you plan to take advantage of the activities and restaurants within walking distance
- We do supply a crockpot as freezer meals make a quick and easy dinner after a long beach day!
- Check out our printable meal planning and packing lists below!